VectorNow – Raster to Vector Converter 30% discount coupon
AutoDWG VectorNow Raster to Vector Converter Stand-Alone creates DWG/DXF drawings with editable lines by the original image, no AutoCAD requested. The converted drawings can be saved as AutoCAD R14 or 2000~2008 format.
01. Create editable lines by the original image, no AutoCAD requested.
02. Input image file: Scanned drawings or any images in formats of BMP, JPG (JPEG), GIF, TIF (TIFF), PNG, etc.
03. Color or black-and-white image with gray stages is also supported.
04. Solid raster vectorization supported.
05. Output file: DWG or DXF in editable vector, which can be saved as AutoCAD R14 or 2000~2008.
06. Stratified by color in converted drawing.
07. Output line type: Centerline or outline.
08. Image background color: Black or white.
09. You can ignore differences in color.
10. Easy to use, no complicated settings.
Definition of Raster and Vector
A raster graphic is an image made of hundreds (or thousands or millions) of tiny squares of color information, referred to as either pixels or dots. (Technically pixels refer to color blocks viewed on an electronic monitor where as dots refer to the ink dots on a printed piece. But even professional designers, myself indluced, often use these two terms interchangeably.)
A vector graphic uses math to draw shapes using points, lines and curves. So whereas a raster image of a 1” x 1” square at 300 dpi will have 300 individuals pieces of information, a vector image will only contain four points, one for each corner; the computer will uses math to “connect the dots” and fill in all of the missing information.
Support various source and target formats
VectorNow Raster to Vector converter is to convert raster images to vector images, supporting most popular formats, such as BMP, GIF, JPG, PNG TIF, etc for input format and DWG and DXF for output format.
Create center lines and outlines.
Outlines: A vectorization method that generates lines and/or bezier curves along the borders of connected pixels.
Centerlines: A vectorization method that generates lines and/or arcs along the center of connected pixels.
Easy using and friendly settings
This converter is simple, quick and easy to use. There are only steps for the conversion and settings are friendly, usually you may use default settings.