Amacsoft PDF to Excel for Mac 48% discount coupon
Change PDF Tables into Editable Excel Sheets Easily!
PDF to Excel for Mac is the right-hand tool for Mac users who need to convert Adobe PDF documents to fully editable Excel spreadsheets so as to make the PDF tables’ editing and filling as easy as pie. All the numbers, text and layout in the original PDF tables will be perfectly preserved in the converted Excel form.
* Batch convert multipe PDF files to Microsoft Excel worksheet within 1 minute.
* Select PDF page(s) or page ranges to perform a partial convertion flexibly.
* Perfectly preserve original text, numbers, layout, etc. in the output sheets.
Transfrom PDF to Excel Spreadsheets on Mac
PDF to Excel for Mac allows users to transfer PDF tables to Excel spreadsheets easily and efficiently in Mac OS X, only 3 steps along with a few mouse clicks are needed.
* Supports to convert each page of a PDF document into MS Excel spreadsheet without any hassle. The output Excel sheets can be opened in Microsoft Office Excel 2008/2011.
* 2 Different preservation options are provided by this program: You can choose to preserve original value like text, numbers and layout, but not the formatting like color and table border; or you select to preserve the original formatting for the PDF tablets.
Both Batch & Partial Conversion Modes are Provides
Time-saving Batch Conversion
If you want to convert several PDF files into Microsoft Excel spreadsheets. The batch conversion mode is much suitable for you. It allows you to convert up to 50 PDFs at one time that save your time greatly.
Flexible Partial Conversion
If you don’t want to convert the whole PDF into Excel sheet, you can click the gear like icon on each PDF item bar to select PDF page(s) or page ranges to convert part of a PDF file to Excel worksheets.
Preview the Detailed PDF Contents Before Converting
While you’re in the partial conversion mode, you may need to preview the PDF contents to decide which page or page ranges for converting, right? So Amacsoft take your needs into consideration and take the built-in preview function into this new updated program.
* Small-size built-in preview window are displayed in the right panel of the program. Just double click any imported file and then you can see the detailed contents in the small window as you like.
* Besides the contents of PDF files, other information like file name, size, page range, output type, converted page, status can also be checked in the main interface.
User-oriented and Fast to Perform
* This Mac PDF to Excel conversion software is pretty easy to use. Mac users with any level of computer skill can finish the conversion within 3 simple steps: Import – Customize – Convert.
* It supports convenient drag-and-drop operation, which allows users to upload overall PDF files together at one time. You can also easily add or remove PDF files in and out of the converter panel, and change the conversion order for the imported PDF tables freely.
* As a standalone application, it can finish the whole conversion individually that you don’t need to install any additional software, e.g.: Adobe Reader or Acrobat.
copy data between iphone,ipod