The first thing you see when you open Kingsoft Office Suite Professional 2013 is a clean, new interface. The old features are still there along with some new ones that are huge time savers. Compared with its previous versions, Office 2013 has a greatly improved compatibility with Microsoft Office (97/2000/2003/2007/2010).We can save documents as .docx and .xlsx formats now.
What’s new in the latest update?
1. Save documents as DOCX/DOTX/DOCM/DOTM.
2. Open XML documents and save as MHT/MHTML.
3. Support inserting pictures from scanner.
4. Support Solver function.
5. Export shared workbook to XLS format.
6. Support customizing shortcut for Macros
7. Choose to install Writer, Spreadsheets, Presentation separately or all of them.
Plus 14 more newly added features
Kingsoft Office Suite Professional 2013 is compact, fast, attractive, and highly file-compatible, offering three powerful applications: Writer, Spreadsheets and Presentation. Includes many exclusive features, such as VBA editor, two interfaces, multi-tab interface, pro PDF converter, advanced paragraph adjustment tool, humanized table operation and more.